Cloud computing, mobility and the consumeriziation of IT are key topics in today's mobile enterprise. Supporting this business model are the IT resources and infrastructure that make your business remain globally competitive and agile.
Applications are hosted on high powered servers inside the customers’ data center, and enable the enterprise to take advantage of inexpensive edge devices like thin clients and Chromebooks. Even older PCs can be re-purposed and provide the user with Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 without the need for costly processor or memory upgrades.
To assist with administration of the CANCOM AHP private cloud, sophisticated operational processes and ITIL® Service Management administrative and management tools are employed.
Request A Demo Download The Brochure
- Secure by design
- Proven - AHP supports thousands of users every day
- Delegated administration
- Automated user provisioning
- App store front-end for user self-service
- Manages virtual and physical desktops
- Delivers Windows apps, web apps, IOS & Android apps
- Fast scale during growth or acquisitions
- Multi-tenancy options
- Trouble-free operation through integrated quality assurance process
- Repeatable and reproducible versions using ITIL® Change and Release Management standards
- AHP seamlessly integrates with corporate back-end infrastructure, and delivers a user experience often better than a local PC.
- Fifteen years in development, the CANCOM Private Cloud is now available in the U.S.